Monday, April 22, 2013

Stopa Family (Pearl, Cas and Larry)

Hello, my name is Pearl. I’m a 15 year old girl from Wisconsin. I like geology, although I’m fairly new to it and I don’t know that much yet. Still, I have a decently sized rock collection. I play a lot of video games. Recently I’ve been playing a lot of Touhou and Minecraft, and I like to use level editors in games. I also like making necklaces, especially when I can use beads made out of rocks. I have a Tumblr where I post about all of these things. If you’re interested, you can find it here: http://rock-paper-mario.tumblr.com/

I am Cas Stopa. I am 13 years old and live in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. I like playing video games. My favorites are Minecraft, Portal, Ratchet & Clank. My sister, Pearl, and I play Minecraft with each other. I like all kinds of sports. I like to watch football, and play basketball.
I’m a drummer. I’ve played for about 5 years now. I really like Tré Cool, the drummer from Green Day. I’m really into theater. I like to act and have been in 20 shows, playing everything from a mafia godfather to an old wise man from Persia. I really love roles where I can do an accent.

I am Larry Stopa, proud papa of Pearl and Cas. (I like to call him “Mir” which means “Peace.” His full name is Casimir.) I try to stimulate their curiosity however it might work, such as in nature or on computers. I run an online marketing firm. I enjoy biking along the many off-road trails around here and commuting with nature. I play with N-scale trains, and collect football and non-sports cards.



The photo is from our vacation last year in Copper Harbor, MI. as we left on a sunset cruise – 
Jennie Neary, Pearl, Cas and Larry Stopa.

1 comment:

  1. Just in case there is some confusion, I am Jennie Neary wife of Larry and Mom to Cas and Pearl. I am not able to attend the conference, but I realized that because I have a different last name then the rest of the family, Larry kind of looks like a single dad here. He's not!

    I hope everyone has a wonderful experience at the conference! Wish I could be there too!

    ReplyDelete